New Patient sessions last between 1 hour and 20 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes. Your first visit includes an in-depth discussion of your health concerns. You will be assessed from a Chinese Medicine Diagnostic approach, which may include having your pulses taken, looking at your tongue and palpating your abdomen. Chinese Medical Diagnosis will be followed by a treatment. Children's sessions are typically shorter, lasting between 45-60 minutes.
Return patient sessions last between 1 hour and 1 hour and 15 minutes. For all follow-up appointments, we will briefly talk about your current health condition and the progress you made from the last treatment. Children's sessions are typically shorter, lasting between 20-45 minutes.
Medical massage (Tui Na) sessions are 1 hour long. During the session we briefly discuss your health concerns and do any necessary muscle/joint assessments.
Combo Acupuncture and massage -- Are typically one and a half hours in length. If you are a new patient at least 30 minutes of your first "combo" session will be spent on your intake and Chinese Medicine diagnosis.
Reiki sessions are typically 1 hour long.
|New Patient Adult||$120||1 hour 20 minutes - 1 hour 30 minutes|
|New Patient (Children 5 and under)||$120||45-60 minutes|
|Return Patients Adult||$85||1 hour - 1 hour and 15 minutes|
|Return Patients (Children 5 and under)||$80||20-45 minutes|
|Medical massage (Tui Na)||$85||1 hour|
|Medical massage (Tui Na)||$100||1 hour and 15 minutes|
|Medical massage (Tui Na)||$115||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Combo Acupuncture and Massage||$135||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Craniosacral Therapy||$100||1 hour and 15 minutes|
Cash and check
Acupuncture Health Company does not submit insurance directly, because currently most patients do not have coverage for acupuncture. We can provide you with a form in which you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. If you have a flexible spending account through your employer it may be used to pay for acupuncture treatment with pre-tax dollars. Please check with your insurance company for their rules about acupuncture coverage and reimbursement.
- "I've had IBS my entire life. ... I didn't really have much faith that he could help,
because I had seen acupuncturist for IBS in the past (both local and out of state) and had no real luck.
Wow was I wrong! After 4 acupuncture treatments my symptoms are gone!"
- "I was experiencing low back and hip pain. ... I really didn't want to start down the path to surgery. I decided to try acupuncture. Stacy is awesome! I went to see him once. Both my pain and my limp went away after my first session. I've been
pain free ever since."
- "After two acupuncture treatments with Stacy, I no longer wake up at night and feel like someone has sprayed me down with a water hose.
Also all the problems I had with hot flashes during the day causing me to be embarrassed because I would start randomly sweating for no reason.
- "After the birth of my first child, I could never shake feeling really fatigued. ... I really started to struggle to find joy in my life. It just seemed that my fatigue and mood kept getting worse. A friend recommended Stacy to me. After several treatments I'm starting to feel like my old self. I have so much more energy and my mood has improved exponentially! It's so amazing to feel the zest of life again!" --LK
- "Over the past year a combination of work stress and family tragedy has left me finding myself to be really anxious and to constantly worry. I... Stacy has a really great way of listening and is a very compassionate person. ... After a few treatments and an herbal formula, my mind seems more calm, I don't seem to worry as much, and my job stress doesn't bother me as much. I feel more at peace." --TY
- "I started receiving Acupuncture from Stacy Hewitt at Acupuncture Health Company in January after having had the flu. My IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) was really giving me a hard time, probably due to the antibiotics I had to take, and my general state of health. Stacy gave me several treatments. After the first one I had relief and even more with each consecutive treatment." --Sharon
- "I’m a bargain shopper at heart. When I was diagnosed with IBS, I called around trying to find the best deal on acupuncture. ..Stacy was very knowledgeable, but I went with another acupuncturist because they were cheaper…. That was a mistake…. After 8 sessions with the cheaper acupuncturist I had no relief…. Because Stacy was so highly recommend and my stomach was so painful, I went back to Stacy to give acupuncture one last try. 4 sessions later I felt great…… I learned Value really is getting quality health care, not the cheapest price " --F.S.
- "Our 7 year old son was diagnoses with c-dif. He was experiencing constant diarrhea, extreme bloating and abdominal pain… After three additional rounds of antibiotics and that doctor wanting to do a fourth, we said enough. We had heard Stacy specialized in digestive issues and also worked in pediatrics… On the first visit Stacy gave us an herbal formula to give to our son…A week later our sons stool sample came back pathogen free…. Just simply amazing!" --Marry H
- "I suffered from hip bursitis for over a year and, despite p.t. and prescribed exercises, the bursitis continued to interfere with my life. Four acupuncture treatments with Stacy has me back on track and out of pain!"
- "Sleep. Life is miserable without sleep. .... Over the past few years my job has become very stressful. I started having problems sleeping. I tried everything. Chiropractic, massage, western medicine, pills. ... [Stacy] was very informative and professional. ... It took a few treatments, but they were worth every penny. Now I sleep like a baby in a crib. Currently, I like to see him once a month to help with my job stress. Acupuncture has really been a great benefit!" -- BD